Centro de Idiomas - Espírito Santo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fahionable Tory Burch Sophie Wedge heel

Go down

Fahionable Tory Burch Sophie Wedge heel Empty Fahionable Tory Burch Sophie Wedge heel

Post  toryburchrevas Mon May 30, 2011 1:58 am

Tory Burch summed up her collection as "English country dressing translated through American sportswear". She deconstructed her tweed, showed a smaller amount skin and many more restraint, and embraced the seventies. Mainly, now is the collection that will represent the most important collection in their own flagship Madison Avenue store. I like pretty much everything inside of collection, but do see how it certainly can't be too friendly up to the woman with more curves.

I really like heels, clear that a person could declare me obsessed. I have been previously wearing heels since i have was about 13. I am just 25, and i also still rock them almost everyday. I truly do love wedges though, especially gorgeous ones! Wedges never hurt my feet whilst still being deliver the height I'd like. I'll admit after five hours in heels my feet are killing me, but I can literally wear wedges day long and not achieve an ounce of pain.

When my eyes found the Tory Burch "Sophie" Wedge they have been smitten. I currently love Tory Burch, nevertheless these wedges were classic and gorgeous! They're simple yet somehow they still catch your eye. Perhaps it's patent leather or even signature logo in the end this is a beautiful shoe.

The things i love most about these beauties is perhaps you can wear them with anything. I wear wedges with skinny jeans, dresses, skirts, leggings, literally anything! Wedges are highly versatile and being that these are black may a little more forward options! Definitely a perfect shoe acquire in any collection.

For less than the Tory Burch Sophieh Wedge online for $105.

You may also interested in: Tory Burch flats,
Tory Burch high heels,
Tory Burch sandals,
Tory Burch low heels

Tags: Tory Burch,
Tory Burch flats,
Tory Burch high heels,
Tory Burch sandals,
Tory Burch low heels,
Tory Burch boots

It is composed by cherlytory-burch-flatcom 05.30.2011

toryburchrevas